CELEBRATE RECOVERY'S PURPOSE:
The purpose of “Celebrate Recovery” is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow emotionally and spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power - Jesus Christ.
Celebration Place is a program that mirrors the Celebrate Recovery large group teaching schedule and curriculum plan. This means that while adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, their kids are discovering the same truths in age-appropriate ways! Celebration Place help children find:
- Truths that help them avoid cycles of hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
- Ways to draw close to Jesus during challenging times.
- Language and experiences to understand whats happening… in their homes.
- Friendships with other children whose parents are taking the hard step of resolving their pain and moving forward in life.
Designed for 5 to 12 year-olds, Celebration Place gives children everything they need to make Jesus the foundation of their lives; break cycles of dysfunction; and join their parents in forgiveness and healing.
THURSDAY NIGHT SCHEDULE:
6:30 PM: Doors open City Grounds - Great Fellowship, Great Coffee
7:00-8:00 PM: Large Group Session
Lesson, Personal Testimony or Special Guest Speaker
8:00-8:45 PM: Open Share Small Groups
Childcare for infant-5th grade is available at no cost.
- “Dinner and Recovery” is the first Thursday of each month at 6 pm.
- “Chip Night” is the last Thursday of each month.