When: July 29th-Aug 1st (July 29th, leaving by 3:00 PM / August 1st returning around 4:00 PM)
Where: University of Nebraska Kearney
Who: Emergency contact information:
- [Numbers will be provided week prior]
What to Bring:
- Sleeping supplies (sleeping bag or sheets and blankets)
- Showering supplies (yes they MUST BATHE!)
- Notebook & Pen
- Small amount of cash for snack stand
- One piece bathing suit (a tankini where the top meets the bottom is acceptable)
- Any items that might help you build the best cardboard boat (watch last year’s video)
What not to Bring:
- Anything illegal
- Excessive amounts of cash
- Cell phones (too many get lost/broken/stolen)
Extra Important Info:
July 1st: It will be very difficult for us to take any registrations after July 1st. To guarantee your students spot, fill out the Summer Fusion registration form.
July 29th: We will leave at 3:00 PM. Please be here early enough to have your luggage loaded and ready for departure. Emergency Contact information will be given out on this day prior to departure.
August 1st: We will return at approximately 4:00 PM. Please remember that we will be traveling with 90+ students and this return time can fluctuate by 30 minutes either way. Once we are on the road we will have student begin texting/calling their rides.