WHAT TO BRING & WHAT NOT TO BRING
What To Bring:
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Clothing for five days, including travel time
- Personal toiletry items, including prescription medication
- Bedding/sleeping bag to fit a single bed
- Money for travel, the MOVE Station, offering, etc
- (optional) Athletic equipment for recreation time
What *NOT* To Bring:
- Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc
- Any electronics you wouldn’t not want to get stolen, etc
- Refrigerators or air-conditioners
- Respect others and yourself.
- No guys in girl’s dorms beyond the front lobby and vice versa.
- Alcohol , tobacco, drugs and weapons are absolutely prohibited
- Everyone must be in their dorms by the designated “In Dorm Time”.
- For security reasons, no students with backpacks are allowed into the auditorium or cafeteria.
- Follow the schedule. Be where you are supposed to be when you are supposed to be there.
- During sessions, stay in your assigned seating. Please follow the posted seating chart.
- Do not leave the auditorium once the speakers begin talking.
- Respect the campus – no TP, water balloons, shaving cream, sidewalk chalk, etc. No practical jokes!
- Do not move furniture as you will be charged for any assessed damage.
- Do not dial 911 unless it is a true emergency.
- Absolutely no fireworks at any time during MOVE or while on campus property.
- No food deliveries of any kind to the campus.
- Students may leave campus ONLY with adult supervision; those staying behind must have an adult present.
- Follow the dress guidelines.
MOVE CLOTHING GUIDELINES
- Move T-shirts
- Panda Ears
- Plaid Suits
- Move sunglasses
- Head Bands
- Tacky Dresses
- Eye glass pieces
- Move Hats
- Feather Boas
- Elbow-length gloves
- Wide brimmed hats
- Short Shorts
- Sagging Pants
- Spaghetti Straps
- Low Cut Tops